Summer Camp Lunch Ordering How-To
This season, all lunches will be individually packed and must be ordered ahead of time. Orders must be submitted by 12pm on the Wednesday before the week you are ordering for. Below, find detailed instructions on the ordering process.
Begin by visiting this link – Menus | (nutrislice.com)
Registering your account
- In the upper right -hand corner, click the drop-down menu represented by this symbol ≡
- At the bottom of the list that appears, click Log-in.
- Looking at the bottom you will see where it says, “Create an Account”. Click it.
- This will direct you through a series of questions and screens that will allow you to register with our ordering system.
- If you are registering as a parent for your camper, select parent. On the next screen, you will be able to enter key information about each camper (student).
- For allergy information, please be as specific as possible without writing in sentences. For example, use key words like “dairy”, “shellfish” or “strawberries”. You can also include dietary preferences in this space such as “gluten free” or “vegan”.
- Underneath the camper info window, you will see a clickable tab that says “Add Another Student” with a + symbol. Click the + to add another camper under the same account. This allows you to enter orders for multiple campers using the same log-in information. When placing orders, you will be able to select which camper the meals are meant for.
- On the next two screens you will be asked to enter information about yourself to create the account. Your email will be your you log-in name and you will need to create a password.
- Once you have entered all the information above, you will be logged in and the site will take you back to the main screen.
Placing an order
- In the center of the page, click on “Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin”. This will bring you to our menu page.
- At the top of the page, you will find some guidelines about ordering.
- Most importantly, you must place all lunch orders by 12pm Wednesday for the upcoming week. For example, orders for the first session of camp must be placed by 12pm on Wednesday June 16th. If you miss the weekly deadline, you or your camper will be provided with the hot entrée or vegan entrée of the day – depending on dietary needs and preferences.
- To filter by possible food allergies or dietary preferences, near the top of the page click on the three lines inside a circle.
- Here you will be able to click on any allergens or preferences that apply to you.
- Once you choose the allergens/ preferences that apply to you, or your camper click the X in the top right corner. All menu items with these allergens/ ingredients will be crossed out in red.
- Further down the page, you will find menu options listed by date.
- To make your selection, scroll down to where it says “Entrée Selections” with a + symbol. Click the + symbol.
- Here you will see a list of hot and cold entrée options for the day.
- You may select one item per day.
- If you have filtered options by allergen, when you click on an item that contains one of your highlighted allergens, it will display a warning in red.
- Select one of the hot or cold options available and click “Add To Order” highlighted in blue at the bottom.
- Continue by selecting one item for each day you or your camper will be attending camp.
- Some items will offer “modifications”, allowing you to request changes or substitutions. For example, sandwiches will offer a “gluten free” modification. There are other options that are specific to each menu item.
- You can order as far in advance as you would like. There is no limit to how far in advance you can place an order. You can order for the entire camp session if you like.
- Once you have selected menu items for all desired dates you must finalize you order in the checkout screen. To get to the checkout screen, click the shopping bag at the top of the screen and select checkout in blue.
- At the top of the page, you can select which of your registered campers/ users this order is for.
- You can only place orders for one person at a time.
- Next, you must select a delivery location for each date in your order.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the location where you or your camper will be eating lunch. This location will be provided to you in advance by the camp staff.
- Camp staff that are eating with their assigned group of campers should choose that group/ location as the delivery location. If you are not eating with a group of campers, you should select “Little Red Kitchen” – and you will be able to pick up your lunch from the kitchen during normal lunchtime hours.
- Once you choose a location for one date, the system will ask if you want to apply this delivery/ pickup location to all your meal selections.
- Once you have set the delivery or pick up locations for all of your meals, you should scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Select a division to help up filter your orders as we print them – Camper, Camp Staff/ Admin, or LREI School Staff
- You may also include any special instructions for your orders. This can list any last-minute requests, more details about dietary preferences, etc.
- Once all this information is completed, click “Submit Order” in blue at the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to a confirmation page thanking you for your order. You should also receive a confirmation email with order details.
- If you have not been brought to this page or did not receive a confirmation email, you order was not submitted. Check that you have completed all the steps and that your checkout “cart” is empty.
- If you have successfully placed orders for one of your campers but need to place orders for someone else registered to your account – scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Start Another Order”. This will bring you back to the main page to begin the process again.